Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sunday, lazy sunday.



I've been pretty lazy today. But, that's okay sometimes. It did snow Friday night. We started work about 2:30 and shoveled until the banks closed. I stayed in town and we started again Saturday morning from about 4-7 for me. We had the 1st round done when I had to leave so I didn't feel too bad. I tell ya, I think I deserve the day off today. My shoulders hurt a lot yesterday and I got my behind kicked at TKD(literally) . I didn't go to bed until 9:30 but I was wiped out.
You know, I keep thinking about when I was little if we had big snow storms we stayed home for a couple of days because it took them that long to clean up all the roads. Now you are snowed in, maybe, overnight and the next day it's life as normal. And that's ok.

So,what did I do today? I finished the hat I was making, I finished my brother's Christmas present, made some paper ornaments for the windows and the tree, and made a tree out of a magazine. Saw that on Martha Stewart.

What didn't I do? I didn't make cookies, I didn't workout, wash clothes, clean anything, or take a shower. :P
But, tomorrow is a new day. I'm getting a massage and I will make cookies and I will workout. And maybe work on Christmas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment