Thursday, December 2, 2010

Workin'out.

I get laid off every winter and I find it a challenge to stay active while I'm laid off. So, I think that this year I'm going to keep track of what I do on here. Because I have a few different resources for work-out and I don't know how to record them all together elsewhere. (Yes I could do paper, but I'm not going to.)
So today I jumped rope to warm up and then did my Sparkpeople workout (sparkpeople.com), and I just started following bodyrock.tv, so I did their workout too.
My spark workout was a full body workout. Crunches, lunges, squats etc. My personal dislikes are push-ups and anything to do with my triceps, 'cause they're hard. But I made myself do them and I did 30 push-ups and about 40 tricep dips. Which is a personal best. I'm hoping if I keep doing them all winter I won't lose my muscle mass from the summer.
The Bodyrock workout was 10 high knees and then drop to the floor and explode up for 1 rep and to do 60 reps for time. I used my ipod to track and recorded each set of 10 reps as a lap to see if I start losing momentum during the exercise.
Lap 1: 1min 30.7 sec
Lap 2: 1 min 28.9 sec
Lap 3: 1min 43.5 sec(I think I lost count on this lap and I may have done an extra rep)
Lap 4: 1min 29.9 sec
Lap 5: 1min 26.4 sec
Lap 6: 1min 34.5 sec
Total time: 9min 14.2 sec
I don't think I did too bad.
Any way, we will see if I can move very well tomorrow. I have a feeling my legs will hurt from the lunges. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment